Dot Net Developer
We are looking for Dot Net Developers with 2 – 3 years’ experience in ASP.net, CRM, MVC, C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems;
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications;
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Provide ready-to-serve and development support.
- Maintain, enhance, and provide solutions for software applications.
- Upgrade existing web applications based on feedback received from end-users or clients.
- Develop code, implement, and maintain tools/applications.
- Document technical design and specifications to meet business and functional requirements under the manager’s or lead developer’s direction.
- Document the application process for future maintenance and upgrades
- Should be able to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server/MySQL, Asp core, WPF etc
- Experience documenting application processes.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of Web Services and Web API