Legal Compliance Officer
We are looking for a skilled and qualified Legal Compliance Officer to join our organization. As a Compliance Officer, you will be responsible to monitor the Corporate Compliance Program. You should make sure that all business operations are in accordance with the laws and regulations. You will also review the internal compliance issues or concerns within the organization and take measures to resolve them.
- Plan and implement the legal compliance program for the company.
- Review and update the standards of conduct in the organization.
- Analyse the compliance risks involved in business operations.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting business.
- Coordinate with other departments to identify compliance issues and direct them to the right channels for further investigations.
- Consult with a corporate attorney to resolve the compliance issues.
- Resolve employees’ concerns over legal matters.
- Understand professional business standards and industry practices.
- Documenting the design work based on Style guides.
Minimum 1 year of experience as a legal compliance officer, Excellent oral and written communication skills, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Law, Risk Management or related field.