Responsible for driving the Partner Relationship Management Lifecycle with a primary focus on technology partners regionally and globally, the output of which is to drive revenue, growth and profit by differentiating our propositions and exciting Customers. Role will be the effective execution of the Partner lifecycle enabling agile partner ‘selection and validation’, ‘formalization and launch (including establishing GTM opportunities), driving contract model closure plus governance facilitation, to ensure PromptTech derives value from the engagement.
- Supports PromptTech lines of business to execute the Partner lifecycle framework with a primary focus on technology partners
- Activities will be holistic and will include Partner evaluation and validation activities in conjunction with Product Line owners, onboarding activities, contracting support activities, performance management, conflict resolution and offboarding.
- Support PromptTech lines of business to validate potential Partner capabilities for collaborative innovative, solution co-creation, GTM integration, joint-collaboration and investment collaborations and similar engagements in emerging technology initiatives as per the business requirements.
- Identify opportunities for new markets and territories for expansion
- Provide awareness and value to internal stakeholders on how to utilize the partner to their best capability
- Execute agile Partner lifecycle management process including post contract model and award, to ensure value proposition is being derived.
- Reduce time to onboard a Partner and commence Partnership including driving contract execution.
- Acting as a change agent to promote ‘PromptTech’ transformation to be recognized as best-practices in the Partnership and drive our brand positively into the market place.
- Drive the multiplier effect for ‘PromptTech’ and Partners within the lines of business.
- Engage with Group Stakeholders and create network to ensure value proposition updates are provided and multiplier effect is driven forward
- Continuously liaise with internal stakeholders to identify and define business requirements and partnership requirements
- Execute the registration & onboarding process of new partners
- Finalize & update the assessment criteria based on Partner’s role, business expectations and propositions
- Screen the Partner through evaluation framework and conduct preliminary due diligence
- Management of Partners during post Partner onboarding to ensure alignment through management activities like continuous performance monitoring, evaluation and Incident management; and
- Provide MIS to lines of business on pre-set KPIs and identify areas for enhancement
- Provide coaching to employees and peers to drive knowledge and understanding of the value of Partnerships.