- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database
- and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Working knowledge in implementing website designs, layout, and
- Helping to implement features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all
- technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a
- working theme and/or plugin
- PHP and custom plugins as needed within WordPress.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer ( 1-2 Years).
- HTML5, and jQuery.
- Knowledge in Woocommerce .
- Knowledge in Mysql .
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector
- and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in SEO will be an advantage